Recommend this recipe
Share this recipe:
• In a large bowl mix the marinade ingredients together. Add the lamb and coat well. Cover and set aside for at least 20 minutes.
• Heat a non-stick frying pan until hot. Remove the steaks from the marinade and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and leave to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
• Pour the remaining marinade into the pan and bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce is thick.
• Meanwhile, put the sugar snap peas into a pan of boiling water and boil for 1 minute. Drain, cool and place into a bowl with the prepared cucumber, mango, spinach leaves, radishes and mint. Mix and arrange onto a large serving plate.
• Top with the lamb, drizzle with the sauce and lime juice and serve Immediately.