- In a medium size bowl mix together 2 tablespoons olive oil, the cumin, ground coriander and chilli powder. Add in the lamb and stir to coat the lamb with the spice mixture. Cover and leave to rest at room temperature.
- Cut the ciabatta into 12 medium diagonal slices. Lightly coat with olive oil on both sides. Toast under the grill or on a grill pan.
- Mash the flesh of the avocado with a fork and add the lime juice (quantity depending on your taste) until it reaches a creamy consistency. Season to taste.
- Heat a frying pan and add the meat. Brown the meat on a high heat for 2-4 minutes and season to taste.
- Spread the avocado cream on the toasted ciabatta, then add the meat on top and finish with a scattering of the chopped coriander.
- Serve as a canapé.
Tip: You can grill the bread in advance as it does not need to be hot. However, you should wait to garnish it until the last minute so it remains crisp.