- Heat a frying and over a high heat brown the mince. Use a spatula to break up the meat to stop big clumps forming. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan cook the onion, pepper and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
- Return the mince to the pan, sprinkle with the spice and stir in the water. Cook for 5 minutes on a low heat, then add the chopped coriander.
- Brush the tortillas lightly with oil on one side only. Divide the filling and cheese equally between the tortillas, placing on one half only. Fold them in two and brown them on both sides in a large non-stick frying pan, until the cheese melts. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut in half and serve hot with a salad of romaine lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and red onion.
Tip: if you don’t have any taco spice, mix equal parts of cumin, chilli, paprika and dried oregano. If you like, add a little garlic and onion powder.