Recommend this recipe
Share this recipe:
8 ingredients and from oven to plate in 20 minutes. Boom!
Ingredients to serve 4
• Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, Gas Mark 4 (350°F).
• Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan. Add the minced lamb. Break up the mixture with a wooden spoon to stop large clumps forming.
• Brush the mushrooms. Remove the stalks and chop them. Add the stalks into the frying pan.
• Take the pan off the heat when everything is browned and transfer to a bowl. Add the ricotta and pesto. Mix and season to taste.
• Lightly oil the mushrooms and stuff them with the mince mixture. Place them in an oven dish and cook for 10 minutes.
• Sprinkle over the grated cheese then the chopped pine nuts and continue to cook in the oven for around 10 minutes.
• Serve hot as a starter or snack, accompanied by a salad.
Tip: You can also use small mushrooms for this recipe and serve them as canapes.