- Place the quinoa and stock into a large sauce pan and bring to a boil over a high heat. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Set aside and keep warm.
- Preheat the oven 220oC, 200oC Fan, Gas Mark 8.
- To prepare the cauliflower; toss the cauliflower florets in oil and spices. Arrange onto a non-stick flat roasting tray and roast in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
- To prepare the herb dressing; in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together, season and set aside.
- Heat a griddle pan until hot. Add the lamb cutlets or chops and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- To serve, arrange the quinoa onto four warm plates, top with salad leaves, cauliflower and lamb. Drizzle over the dressing before serving.
Tip: If preferred, cook the lamb cutlets or chops under a preheated moderate grill.