· 350-375g lamb mince
· 2 small butternut squash (roughly 500g each) cut in half and seeds removed
· Salt and freshly milled black pepper
· 3 teaspoons olive oil
· ½ onion, finely chopped
· 2 garlic cloves, crushed
· 2½ tablespoons Ras el hanout
· 1 teaspoon ground paprika
· 500g tomato passata
· 2 tablespoons tomato purée
· 100ml hot beef or vegetable stock
· 1½ teaspoons balsamic vinegar
· 100g rocket leaves
· 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
· 100g Feta cheese, crumbled
· 2 tablespoons balsamic glaz
• Preheat the oven to 180oC, 160oC Fan, Gas Mark 4.
• Place the butternut squash onto a large baking tray, brush with 1 teaspoon of oil. Season and roast for 45 minutes until tender.
• Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan until hot and fry the onion until soft. Add the mince and cook for 3 minutes, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon.
• Add the garlic, Ras el hanout, paprika, passata, tomato purée, stock and basamic vinegar. Cook for 10-15 minutes until thick. Season.
• Remove the butternut squash from the oven and spoon in the lamb mixture.
• Arrange onto warm plates, sprinkle with crumbled Feta, rocket leaves and pine nuts. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and serve