- Soak 12 wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, combine the marinade ingredients together. Add the lamb and coat. Cover and set aside.
- To prepare the satay sauce, in pan, combine the ingredients and bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Reduce heat and cook for 4-5 minutes until thick.
- Heat a griddle pan to a moderately high heat.
- Remove the lamb from the marinade and thread onto the skewers. Cook the lamb for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile cook the rice according to the packet instructions, spoon onto warm plates, arrange the lamb skewers on top, serve with the sauce, cucumber ribbons, seasoned with black pepper and limes wedges.
Tip: Alternatively, cook the lamb skewers under a preheated grill or on a prepared barbecue