Recommend this recipe
Share this recipe:
Grilled Lamb with Beetroot and Honey and Lemon Dressing
• In a small bowl, mix olive oil, cumin, coriander, half the honey and garlic together. Add the lamb and coat in the mixture.
• Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and cook the lamb for 3-4 minutes on each side, season, transfer to a plate, cover and keep warm.
• Add the lemon juice and beetroot to the pan, toss gently for 1-2 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix the dressing ingredients together with the remaining honey.
• Mix the salad leaves with the beetroot and arrange onto the plates. Add the potatoes and lamb. Drizzle over the dressing, garnish with the herbs and serve.