• Preheat the oven to 220oC, 200oC Fan, Gas Mark 8
• To prepare the fries, cook in the oven according to the packet instructions..
• For the burgers, in a large bowl, mix together the lamb, ginger, garlic, curry powder or paste, onion salt, chilli flakes (if used), coriander and mint together. Season.
• Preheat a grill to moderate or a griddle pan to medium-high.
• Roll the mixture into equal size balls and shape into burgers.
• Cook for 6-8 minutes on each side until thoroughly cooked and meat juices run clear.
• For the raita, in a small bowl mix the ingredients together.
• Spread the mango chutney onto the base of the toasted brioche rolls and top with a burger, shredded lettuce and raita. Place the lid on top and serve with fries and side salad.